Sarah C. LanganAssociate Attorney
Sarah Langan represents clients in a broad range of commercial litigation, including cases arising from breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and partnership disputes. Sarah also represents clients regarding corporate and business transactions related to entity formation, asset protection, reorganization, franchising, and buy-sell agreements. As owner of multiple small businesses in Texas, Sarah understands the diverse needs of small business owners and provides honest advice on legal options for balancing business goals with strategies for successfully litigating a particular case. She also works with clients to develop sophisticated estate plans that meet each family’s specific needs.
Prior to joining Leake Law Firm, Sarah worked for a large chemical distributor where she developed an appreciation for long-term client relationships and the importance of effective communication and negotiation in dispute resolution. Sarah continues to be involved with local advocacy groups that support adults with special needs through education, employment training, and nutrition. She also enjoys her role as a mentor for law students at Texas A&M University School of Law who are preparing to take the Texas Bar exam.
- Entity Formation and Structuring
- Estate Planning
- Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
- J.D., Texas A&M University School of Law, 2014
- B.A., Texas Christian University, 2006
- The Neeley School of Business, Entrepreneurial Management and Marketing